Sunday, September 6, 2009

OMG!

I just figure out that i have watch Final Destination 4 but i did not know and i was going to watch again tomorrow i am so fool haizz.This is how it all started i was dowloading movie at www.mininova.com and then when i saw the movie Final Destination and i thought it was the 1st Final Destination.Then i finish watching the movie and only just now i realise it was Final Destination 4 Arghh!!!.Never mind i could watch again tomorrow because the movie was cool.Talk about movie I have watch 2 Ghost movie Yesterday which are Shutter and One Missed Call and OMG i wan scary.After watching the movie i could not sleep at all thinking the horror scene until 3a.m haiz.I shouldn't watch ghost movie again making me suffer.I could not find a way to overcome my fear of ghost although i know they are all holywood effect and al is false but i just couldn't forget the scary scene :'(.That all for today & don't know if can sleep today).I hope u all could understand what i wrote any Question pls ask me in private hehe.

No comments: