Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010!!

School started 2nd week and i'm felt is DAMN BORED ah.
Everyone in class is so quiet and I always felt sleepy in class (no idea why)
I miss the Genting Trip is the best trip of the year
but fun is fun we have to back to reality :(.
All teacher in my school just so dull they doesn't have the energy to teach us form 5
Is SPM wei ....Even starting of the year i felt pressure from myself that I wanna do better in my SPM
At least get 5 distinction.I heard Andreanna advice and found an English tuition
But One thing the price is too much to pay.
I really need to chant a lot this year cause lots of stuff is happening and making me:
Confusing.Nervous,Scare
I learn a lot and grew up a lot since last year Thank to:
Kaang Yib
Danny
Andreanna
Choy yee
Kaang Huei
Huei Yian
Hoay Cheen
Chia Hung
Eng Heng
And all Block 2 Hsd PIC (comrades)
And High School Division
And SGMS
last but not least Daisaku Ikeda(for all the guidance of life)

Thanks to them for giving such good opportunities for me to grew up
It is my fortune to have met u all and know the way of life
Thx thx thx thx .....can say how thank am I
Thx

-Peace Education Culture-We are the future leader

No comments: