Monday, January 11, 2010

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.

Just Back from Genting 3days 2night trip
It was fun and tiring
Laughing allt he time never has a chance to stop
Till,I lost my sweet voice
The best yet is learn new thing such as public speaking skill from Shayne
And Do know more about myself Thanks to Andreanna
Can't stop laughing at MNX lame joke and Moks Humor and sarcaustic
Slept real late like 4a.m in the morning because camwhoring during midnight
with Henry,Shi lin, Michelle, Ashley, Phoebe, Jen nee, Jen mee,Mnx, and etc etc etc..
In study learn about friendship, unity, and team work
Thanks To Pamela, Henry , Mnx And ME!!
didn't know what u have miss Liteng and Enteng it was so much fun lol haha
But if u were there it will super yeah
the best thing in this trip is learn a lot of quotes
"I See You"
Do u see me??

That all from the trip wait for the Picture yeah!

No comments: