Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dreams

Recently I've been watching a hong kong drama title 36 hour on call, It is indeed a great show seeing that my dream is also to be a doctor, I'm imagine myself as one of the character in the show and thinking how wonderful it will be, Neverthless, I think back to the reality where am I now still have a long way to go but still dream is the only reason why we survive in this world
I remembered one of the scene on the drama where once of the character say about not giving up, I believe that every one shall follow the dream no matter what regardless how impossible it is , once a philosopher said human mind is full of creativity, like for now who knew that 50 years ago there will be technologies such as smart phone nor computer all this is done by human imagination, what make it true is all plain hardwork.
So as now there are many things going around as you chasing towards your dream because all this obstacle is to make you grow and become even stronger than before, I believe the main is to think why you want to chase this dream what's the reason and by thinking that you will remain the spirit towards your dream
Last time when people asked me what my dream is I always tell to be a doctor and when they ask why I couldn't really reply to that because I haven't sit down and think properly, AS time goes by I kept thinking why and why ios it because of the money?, Fame?,power? or just to show off to people who looked down on you before? well what I could say that being a doctor is not an easy job and there are not much of fame or LIFE. As a doctor you have to sacrifice your time from the ones you love and being in the hospital everyday facing patient,as time goes by you will eventually sicked of it, so the main purpose being a doctor is to help! by help means to save people, well is seem like a very noble thing but take for example a patient with a very stubborn attitude won't take your advice to cut down their diet or won't take medicine so what will you do about that? Normally doctor will just be like 'Oh well fine its your life not mine, so when your sick got worse just stay in the hospital', this is what some doctor will do because they have other patients to take care of, so by help is that i mean I would like to help them with all my might regardless how busy my schedule I would never want to see the patients condition got worse.It may sound stupid and I couldn't guarantee that I will done it! This the the thing that kept me going so far.

No comments: