Thursday, March 15, 2012

Responsibilities

Just to think about this as we grew up during this period we gain lots of responsibilities, unlike last time when we were still young everything is done for you, is it a good thing? there are no certain answer for that.
Think about what are responsibilities really? My opinion is that the sense of duty within yourself, you are given the freedom to choose whether to do or not to do, your parents will not like come and ask you to finish up your homework and eat dinner and etc anymore.. is all your choice now,
For example my parents spent so much money on my college fees but i'm still slacking in it. Why? Is it because I got bored of it? Or am I just getting lazier day by day. Honestly, i'm not slacking i'm just losing confidence in it, because all those stress i'm facing where i'm starting to immune to it to the stage i'm giving up. How could I gain my energy back? Every second i wasted make me feel even guilty.
Seeing some of my friends which they are really smart starting to influence me to skipped class and join them to play game at cyber cafe. Now I start to understand what peer pressure is, eventhough I know I shouldnt but I will be taken as anti-social, this is another reason added to my stress..
Calling for help! its time back to faith and start reading sensei's guidance to bring me back to the correct path.
Just another two more month till my A2 exam reach and i'm still have a lot to study on, the sense of fear hits me like a big thunderstorm, So many things to do yet so little time, this is just how the way life worked isn't it?

~peace~

No comments: