Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Parents

I'm thinking wouldn't it be better if I never existed, many might said other people is struggling to survive so you should be grateful do having it.
My parents are uneducated and since young i've been raise by their way of somehow i realise rude abd scary! This is somehow what other people might call low class. This is because my parent earn sufficient money to pay house loan and manage to pay for our daily expenses.
I do not blame them for what they are im sincerely grateful for it bur one thing i couldn't stand is that they nevee take enough time to care, I have never get a chance to actually sitting down on dinning chair and talk about my daily activities unlike others kids, my parents will never ask how did my day goes or how are you today... I'm always envy of those kid where their parents always kept an eye on them and observe their activities.
They never know what i did in school even for parents teacher day its a miracle of they come. So my friends doesnt know who my parents is. I kinda wonder what had happens if i gone to the wrong way like join a gang or start to take drugs? They will just have plain scolding. Sometime all i asked for is a chance to talk in peace without end up in quarrel each time.
The distance is getting further apart each day..
I seriously love them the way they are but but... i couldn't express the kind of need I need.
I seriously want to bring my family out of this suffering by being a successful person but without support what can I Do?

~unfillial son~

No comments: