Thursday, March 15, 2012

Future~

What does the future holds for us? we could never really know what going to happen in the next hour or minutes or even second, what we could say that future is full of suprises, who would know htat one day they lucky enough to win a lottery, and the next thing us that they have a terminal disease, future is somehow mystery yet scary.
Without noticing through year passes by even faster as we aged,It just seem like 2011 chinese new year have passed, those good memories remains because the moment you spent just felt great!
I can't imagine myself where will i be ? In a office being a white collar worker? or a successful doctor? or just kept studying with never ending stress..I just hope in the future I would succeed my dream and follow the pathway i planned for such a long time.
Reminiscing old memories with high school friends where we live with no worries and just enjoy each day of high school by hanging out together, those laughter we had are pure and from bottom of out heart, how we treat each other without any caution and just say whatever we had in mind, those things will eventually change once we step into the real world!
I remembered a conversation with one of my college mate, she never seem to opens up and believe other, she believe that no one will be honest and true with you, they won't be there when you need them and if you face any problem they are the first to run away.
Starting I disagreed with her because of my high school were all true and honest never once i doubt them and I trust them with all my heart, well what changes is that met a few experience that I get to know more kind of personalities of people some with very mysterious background.
At least I try to get to know them, later on, I realise some people were just used to use people for their own benefits, I was shocked to go through such experience.I have a better view of the cruelty of society, well not really all I still have quite a long way to go !
Coldplay- Fix you
try my best to find the light to guide you home!
enjoy this song!

No comments: