Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Woah just to think its been more than 1 year since I last blog just to think about it wow time passes really fast and withou noticing i graduated high school and studying in college right now !

Now my time is even busier than before, Unlie high school college life is really hectic and the schedule is so god damn packed, I have no time for gakkai activities and worse of all sleep!. My panda eyes is growing bigger and bigger! god...

well just start by how college life road travel,
Around the same time of last year I received my SPM result and still planning where to study STPM,SAM,CPU or A-lvl along with my high school best friend venosha!
Well we ended up doing A-lvl in INTI college, Well what makes college different from hight is that in college i'm actually speak mandarin with my classmate and its feel really weird for me as I never spoke mandarin to other people except my family.
Starting of college was fun WAS! met a bunch of new friend great people smart and well fun, can't believe we were being so 井底之蛙 , we laughed at almost anything..
well as time past by things get complicated, we starting to feel stress because of AS exam and the life getting dull each day .. the smile on out face eventually vanished :(
After AS we had a trip to langkawi wee i couldnt say that i really enjoyed the trip as many thing happens before the trip a lot of drama happened, well the only thing i remembered is that we got drunk everynight!
Well I shall contimue my story in PART2

No comments: